The French company DCM, founded in 1953, supplies two series of machines today: DCM and ATN. These two series enable DCM to be active in two complementary market segments:
- Paper and cardboard market with converting machines for liquid packaging and tobacco packaging, developed by ATN.
- Flexible packaging market with converting machines especially for food packaging, designed and manufactured by DCM. Their daily work is to equip packaging converters with high-quality, productive and user-friendly machines.
CONVERPACK represents the following product lines in the Benelux:
- slitter rewinders, with or without inspetion capabilities
- shrink sleeve converting and inspection machines
- small run printing units for paper bags and folding boxes
Turnover (M €)
Machines / Year
DCM’s solution for short delivery times
To meet the need for a fast delivery time, DCM produces the most common types in stock. This makes this leading manufacturer unique in the market.
Based on the large number of machines that have been installed over the years, a stock management system has been developed.
- It concerns at least the Sleeve production – control – perforation, the machine types: SLEEVE – BABYCAT – SLEEVECUT
- Cutting wrappers, the machine types: SERVAL – BAGHERA
But also when there is a demand for other types: Inform without obligation about the possibilities if a sudden capacity request arises.
This can also be particularly interesting if, at the end of the administrative financial year, there is still a budget left for a new reliable production machine.