Temac slitter rewinders
Temac s.r.l., based in Cassano Magnago, Varese, Italy, has been a leading manufacturer of slitter rewinders for the processing industry of packaging materials such as paper, plastic films, laminates for almost 50 years.
To ensure consistent good quality, the entire production process is carried out in Italy, while we take care of local technical service in the Benelux area.
Current and future developments focus on
– a high level of automation
– reduction of machine downtime
– optimal static and dynamic stability of the machines
– excellent after-sales service in cooperation with Converpack Benelux
– use of data to optimise the production process
– Energy-saving and energy recovery solutions
The new TSA series is specific for automotive field and can work no woven insulating material. Unique of its kind, the slitter TSA can unwind reels of 2 and more meters width, and diameter up to 1300 mm and cut and rewind narrow band of diameter up to 1200 mm.
The SRP 162/SVI series is proposed as a “TOTAL GREEN” slitter rewinder thanks to an innovative electro-mechanical system for mother roll lifting and the total oil free concept of the machine. It stands for high environmental compatibility and energy saving.
Advantages includedSee videos of the most popular machine series
Temac SRP 162
Temac doctoring machine DTR 800