State of the art at Amut Comi
In advance of the K-Show 2019, Amut Comi invites interested customers during their Open House to be held at 24 and 25 September to see the AFC-820 thermoforming machine in operation in combination with a full automatic packaging line.
Features of the AFC-820 thermoforming machine:
- Mould size of 820 x 650 mm
- Three stations: forming / cutting / stacking
- Equipped with the following options:
- additional chain rails spreading point between the oven and the forming mould
- 80 ton forming press for integrated forming and cutting
- 80 ton cutting press
- real time monitoring of the clamping force for forming and cutting station
- pick and place stacking robot model ER3X
- vision system for quality control
- EASY software, the smart HMI developed by AMUT-COMI
Features of the packaging machine:
- Lift stacker – transfer interface from thermoforming machine to multi-channel packaging machine
- Multi-channel loader with 5 adjustable channels
- M5O Multi-channel Rigid automatic wrapping machine to pack thermoformed trays in PS, PP and PET
The thermoforming machine (without packaging line) will also be shown on the K-2019 show in Düsseldorf from in Hall 3 B92.Here the ACF820 will be in operation with 100% r-PET foil produced with the above-mentioned AMUT/Erema line. Demo also with metallized foil in GLUE LESS™ technology. The 4-cavity mould is for a dinnerware set composed by a charger plate and a soup plate. ACF series is driven by EASY software, the smart HMI developed by AMUT-COMI software engineers.
Book your ticket for the Open House now in the form on this page to see this high-end thermoforming and automatic packaging line in production or make an appointment at our booth at K-2019.